Citadel (CURRENCY:CTL) traded up 18.5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 26th. One Citadel coin can currently be bought for about $0.0016 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular exchanges. Citadel has a total market cap of $18,075.89 and approximately $1.00 worth of Citadel was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Citadel has traded up 10.9% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- ZumCoin (ZUM) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- TurtleCoin (TRTL) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Qwertycoin (QWC) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded 16.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 31st, 2018. Citadel’s total supply is 10,969,269 coins. The official website for Citadel is citadelplatform.io. Citadel’s official Twitter account is @Citadel_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Citadel Coin Trading
Citadel can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Citadel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Citadel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Citadel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Citadel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Citadel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.